About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 22 March 2010

Oh, Monday...

I am always so sleepy on a Monday! Despite this I had a good rearrange of my stock in Stuff today, so things are looking freshened up. Good news also for me - I just started listing my jewellery on Etsy last week and I had my first sale today! Very pleased - below are some of my little felt birds I have made; I think they express my happy mood today!!!

Love Ailsa xx

1 comment:

  1. hello - heard you on Robert Elms today and tracked down your blog!
    All the best of luck with your fabulous work and will be down to Croydon soon to visit.

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete