About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Friday 5 March 2010

Its supplies buying day...

Have been online all day ordering jewellery making supplies. Have ordered some amazing vintage watch mechanisms from the US to make some Steampunk necklaces. Cant wait for these to arrive so I can get the soldering iron out and start throwing cogs and stuff together!
Here is a watch style necklace I sold recently - hope to get more like this listed in my shop soon:

Its been a bit quiet in the shop today, but it's so cold I'm not surprised. Hopefully the weekend will be a bit more springlike!
Bye for now,
Ailsa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment