About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 28 February 2013

Global domination (sort of...)

I am just recovering from the London Trade Show I did at the end of January - pretty much all the wholesale orders are now completed. I had a great show, and met up with some of my lovely customers, as well as meeting some exciting new ones.

I am excited to tell you, that Coucou Heart (much like One Direction) have broken the USA! I am now stocked in Manic Panic shop in Los Angeles! How fancy :) Other new stockists of Coucou Heart are in Italy, Belgium, and the Netherlands, as well as throughout the UK.

I am now busy getting ready for Birmingham Comic Con, which is on 16th & 17th March - maybe see you there!

Ailsa x

No comments:

Post a Comment