About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Friday 18 November 2011

Coucou Heart news!

It's about time for a long overdue update on what I've been up to! Things have been busy, busy, busy with events and markets, but there are a couple of particularly exciting things to report.
Firstly, Coucou Heart jewellery is now being stocked in several shops and online retailers across the UK well as in Europe! I exhibited at the London Edge Trade Show in September, and met up with loads of exciting, individual retailers looking for new products. The show was really fun, and I am so pleased to have been able to start supplying my products into shops -a step on my way to world domination?!
My second announcement is that Coucou Heart will be trading at the huge fashion event, Clothes Show Live! The show is at the NEC Bimingham, from 2nd to 7th December. I will be launching some new designs at the show; there are a couple of pics below! For more info on the show go to www.clothesshowlive.com
Hope to see you there!
Ailsa

1 comment: