About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Some new lovelies!

Hi

I have already had a busy week, and it is only Tuesday! Yesterday I was setting up my stock display in the shop in Croydon that I am now selling in! I have a smallish range there at the moment but will be adding new items later this week, so do please come and take a look if you are in the area. The shop is called Dragon Dreads, and is based on the top floor of Time Bomb, 31 Hight Street, Croydon.

Also this week, I have been sorting through all of my lovely vintage pieces that are crying out to be incorporated into some new beautiful items. Here are some pics of just some of them.



I particularly love vintage ephemera, like this old French postcard - I wonder why it was kept for so long, but then ended up in a junk shop? My over active imagination loves things like this!

Lastly, I have a new listing for customised initial rings in my Etsy shop - they would make a sweet little gift for someone.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67186407/initial-ring

Bye for now,

Love Ailsa

No comments:

Post a Comment