About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 2 December 2010

Collectormania madness


With all the excitment of the snow, I realised I hadnt put some pics from the Collectormania event last weekend on here. It was fun as ever, but seemed a little quieter than some of the similar events I have been to. I was excited though as Mercedes McNab from Buffy & Angel was there - I love love loved those shows!

Had some lovely customers as usual and saw some excellent costumes - the Star Wars fans were out in force! (no pun intended..) As you will see from the pictures, I decided to dress up a little too and was sporting a very long pink wig - if you cant beat them, join them!

Stay warm people,

Love Ailsa x

No comments:

Post a Comment