About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Upcoming Events

Hi,


Am busy making lots of stock for my upcoming events that I will be trading at:


Dark Mills Festival - gothic and alternative culture at Merton Abbey Mills in South London. This is on weekend of 4th & 5th September and I will be there both days.



Steampunk Asylum - fantastic steampunk weekend in the city of Lincoln. I will be trading in the Bazaar Eclectica, which will be in the old Victorian prison at the castle! Weekend of 11th & 12th September.



Lots of new stock listed in my Etsy shop too - this is one of my new pieces:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/54118501/silver-steampunk-pocket-watch-and-key
Hope to see you at one of the weekends,


Love Ailsa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment