About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 25 July 2010

Vintage finds.


Got some lovely vintage "treasures" which I will be selling at the Steampunk Sizzler event on Sat 31st July in Bethnal Green http://steampunksizzler.eventbrite.com/. Managed to source some amazing old binoculars, more glass valves (excellent for adding to your raygun!!) and one of those cool old cameras that concertinas out (you know what I mean..!).


Also have some parasols, which are made of wood and paper, but are surprisingly robust. Hopefully all those Steampunky ladies out there will find these useful! This pic is of some of the similar bits I had for sale at last weeks Comic Con - new items will be photographed and up soon!


Love Ailsa

No comments:

Post a Comment