About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 12 April 2010

Looking forward.


Hello!
Like these little cuties, I am feeling all dressed up and ready to go this week. I have so many things I want to work on though, it is difficult to pick one and just start! So, I decided to start with ordering supplies, and have managed to spend a fortune already and it's only Monday lunchtime - oops!

Anyway, have a lovely day all - if you get chance please check out my Folksy shop as I am listing lots of new loveliness in there.

Bye for now,

Ailsa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment